Report for the purpose of art.13 Legislative Decree n.196/2003 “Code for the Protection of Personal Data”
Clients and Suppliers
For the purpose of article 13 of the Legislative Decree n.196/2003, we provide the following information:
1. The personal data provided by you or acquired within the scope of our activity will be processed in conformity with the principles of fairness and transparency in observance to your rights of confidentiality.
2. The processing of this personal data will be finalized to comply with the contractual obligations or obligations resulting from the task conferred by the person concerned.
3. Processing can also be carried out with the aid of electronic instruments with procedures suitable for guaranteeing the safety and confidentiality of the information.
4. Data conferment is compulsory. The possible refusal to provide us, in part or in whole, with your personal data or the authorization to process said information could entail the non-acceptance or partial execution of the contract or the unsuccessful execution of the task.
5. The data can be communicated, exclusively for the aforementioned objective, to certain subjects including legal or fiscal consultants, banking institutes and transportation firms, in order to fulfil the above obligations. Other subjects may have access to the information in the capacity of Data Controllers or Data Processors. In no case will the processed personal data be the object of diffusion.
6. Also classified personal information such as sensitive data namely the data that may reveal an individual's racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political views or membership to political parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical or political character, as well as personal information that may reveal an individual's health condition and sexuality, can be the object of processing with the written consent of the person concerned (where provided) and subject to authorization of the Guarantor for the protection of personal information (article 26 of the Legislative Decree n.196/2003), according to the methods and for the aforementioned objective.
7. The personal data Controller is LOGICA srl with head-office in Via Galilei, 9/A - 33010 Tavagnacco (UD) - ITALY; Tel: +39 0432 643211. The person in charge of the processing of personal information is LOGICA srl.
It is possible to see the updated list of those responsible for processing, directly addressing the Controller, the person in charge indicated above.
8. You may apply to the Data Controller or person in charge of data processing to assert your rights, as provided by the article 7 of the Legislative Decree n.196/2003, that is reproduced in its entirety for your convenience:
Art. 7 Law for Access to Personal Data and Other Rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data relating to his/her person, including instances where the data has not yet been registered. Such data shall be delivered to the affected party in an intelligible manner
2. The person concerned has the right to be advised of the following:
a) origin of personal data;
b) data processing and procedures;
c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identification data of the Data Controller and Data Processor designated for the purpose of article 5, paragraph 2;
e) entities or groups of entities to whom the personal data may be communicated or whom otherwise might have access to the data in the capacity of Data Controller in Italy, individuals responsible or data processors.
3. The person concerned has the right to:
a) update, rectify when necessary and integrate his/her personal data;
b) delete, transform into an anonymous format or deny access to data processed illicitly, including data not requiring storage for the purposes for which it was originally collected and subsequently processed;
c) written certification that the operations as described in letters a) and b) have been reported to those entities to whom the data had been forwarded or disseminated, except in those instances when it would be impossible to do so or would entail the use of resources and other means manifestly disproportionate to the protection of the individual's personal right
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) to the processing of personal data, including the scope of the data collection, for legitimate motivations;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of advertising/sales or the performance of market surveys or advertising campaigns